Travel with peace of mind.
Whether you are travelling for business, pleasure or for school, our travel insurance is designed to provide cover for risks associated with travelling.
- Provides worldwide coverage
- 24 Hours Assistance Services
- Maximum insurable age is 85 years and above with exceptions
- Provides cover for accidental demise, health, and property
- Group discount available
Get premium services with our award winning insurer
- Instant Certificates
- International Acceptance
- Global Partnerships
- 24/7 Support
Travelling temporarily outside your country of residence? You're covered!
Whether you are travelling for business, pleasure or for school, our travel insurance is designed to provide cover for risks associated with travelling temporarily outside your country of residence, no matter your travel destination.
Available covers are: General (Business/Tourism) Protection, Student Protection and Pilgrimage Protection.
The cover includes loss of baggage, delayed flights, medical expenses arising out of illness or accident, emergency medical evacuation and more.
Many reasons to travel, different covers for each.
General (Business/Tourism) Protection:
Travelling for business or pleasure? Buy our general travel insurance, get your certificate and enjoy peace of mind.
Delayed departure: You get compensated for unplanned expenses if your flight is delayed.
Loss of baggage: Should your checked in bag get stolen.
Trip cancellation expenses: In the event that you have to make new travel arrangements due to the passing of a close family member.
Hijacking compensation: For losses during a hijacking while in public transport.
Medical/Hospitalization expenses: Should you need medical attention including hospitalization.
Emergency medical evacuation: Should you need to be airlifted in the case of an accident.
Repatriation of mortal remains: Bringing a body back home in the event of a death.
Get secured against personal accident and medical emergencies as you pursue your dreams away from home.
Let us take care of the physical risks as you embark on your spiritual journey to the Holy Land.
What's in it for you?
- Medical expenses and hospitalization abroad during the period of cover.
- Emergency medical evaluation.
- Unlimited transport or repatriation of family member traveling with insured.
- Compensation for in-flight loss of checked-in baggage.
- Location and forwarding of personal effects.
- Compensation for delayed departure.
- Compensation for hijacking in means of public transport.
- Trip cancellation expenses.
- Repatriation of mortal remains.
Contact us here to purchase our travel insurance product.